Followers

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

No COCO, I'm with YELLOWEE!~

Holaa... Waa... It takes about one month to wake up from holiday..lotsa sorry for those who waiting for me..keep texting me 'Aiyooo kikin..bila mau update you punya blog??' --> Amoii aaa..wa manyak bizi maa... sakit ati lagi..sapa mau jaga??..kahkahkah..
Forget about it.. Sorrrrryyy Guys!!..

Well, I start my 1st entry not ever without coco but with yellowee!~..nice?? you know what I mean? Coco is my 1st lappy la.. dah bagi pada my sis.. dia nak praktikal.. So, Superb! Duper! AutoCAD is needed..poyo je lebih..hahahaha... And now, I'm with Yellowee!~.. Twinmate!..Quite difficult to update entry..yup! before this, I just playing around with window live writer.. Ok then.. Yet, find another application..lols..Aite! Sleepy oredy.. See you soon.. Here is a picture from yellowee.. Just nice to bright up your beautiful day..have a good time friends!


entry to be continued: My first day at Shinko!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you have a question, I can get back to you so much quicker and easier if you email me...my address is on my sidebar. Thanks! And Remember.. BE NICE!